Genrec believes in the importance of ongoing training, ensuring that our people have the ability to achieve their full potential – delivering our future – ensuring the fulfillment of our client’s needs.
|Every day we hear people talking about the “Skills Shortage” in South Africa.
In Genrec, every person has the opportunity to fill
the skills shortage gap, but it is up to them as individuals to prove and display through their current role in Genrec that they’ve reached excellence in their
current position. Genrec, like many other companies, recognizes its star performers and will invest
in developing these people as leaders, invest in training and growth. Training
and development is a crucial part of any
business and not only does it benefit your employees, but it also benefits
the overall motivation, efficiency, capacity and innovation of our company.
The importance of training can thus never be overemphasized, especially
when considering the dynamic nature of the business world and changing technologies.
By creating a culture of “training and development” at Genrec, we will stay competitive in the global market – ensuring that our people are abreast of changes in the industry, especially in terms of new technology, work practices and competitive strategies – ensuring the satisfaction of our clients – fulfilling their expectations
- M & R Leadership Development Programme – The aim being to create future leaders in our company.
- Graduate Development Programme – This was designed for graduates, starting their careers at M&R. The goal is to provide personal and business development skills which will allow these graduates to get the grips with their working environment and lay a solid foundation for a successful career.
- Skills Training – This is related to the Fabrication Industry. Over and above the Skills Training Programme, Genrec also offers a Study Bursary to interested employees in areas which are related to their field of expertise.
- Management Learnership Level 4 – This programme was conceptualized during the training needs analysis exercise when we identified the need for accredited Junior/Middle Management Development Programme
- Internal and External Training and Development – Genrec has partnered with various accredited External Training Providers in a number of strategic business areas that are aligned to our business goals in order to remain competitive and effective in our area of businesses.
- Specialist Technical Training – Genrec is currently running 2 Programmes in the following areas: Rigging and Slinging as well as Trainee Detailers.
- Accelerated Artisan Training Programme (AATP) and Artisan Learnership Training Programme (ALTP) – The AATP undergo and 18 month intensive on-the-job and institutionalized training in respective Trades. The ALTP is a 3 year programme during which individuals are exposed to various facets of their respective trades.
At Genrec, we know that a company’s product is a reflection of the team that creates them. Our people are the underlying force, driving the delivery of our client’s vision with embedded values to deliver beyond our customers’ expectations. By investing in our people, we invest in our company, building a competent, competitive, knowledgeable and experienced team – delivering our future!